Ultra Slim Pen
– 1980’s made in China, probably.
– Disassembled and ultrasonicly Cleaned then washed with saopy water.
– Scratches were remode on Cap, body, Clip, top et bottom jewel.
– The section’s dual gold bands were 24k electroplated with gold solution.
– No carvings on the pen, probably never were.
– Color: Laminated brown, lacquer over brass.
Some Spits here and there.
– Feeder in very good condition, it may have benne more translucent than it is.
– #1 gold plated Nib “CE” engraved – Good condition
– Cartridges refill.
One cartridge Cleaned available and usable/”re”usable with a seringe needle.
A small bending mark reamins, which was fainted a little by heating the area.
– Plastic parts were polished using blue compound and 100% natural polishing cream.
Then it was polished using DIALUX white polishing compound and and very soft polishing wheels.
– Metal parts were polished with green polishing compound then polished with red jewelry polishing compound.
– All parts have been waxed with “Renaissance” Wax (National British Museum quality).
– A thin layer of polymer was applied on the section against UV light and figerprints.
– It was tested on “Clairefontaine Triomphe” with Pilot roshizuku “Take Sumi” Ink.
– Fine/Medium Nib, smooth with a springy feedback, whic make it a godd and fast writing instrument.
It can provide some unexpected line variation.
No problem to mention, it worked perfectly fine.
– It was cleaned after these writing samples and is to be considered as an Uninked pen now.
– That pen is in very good condition, it was polished with great care.
Nothing can hal to tell that it may be a Sailor Chalana, it might be an “inspired” pen from the same Era.
Its size makes it a very unusual collectable pen.
It can hadle heavy everyday use.
It is more suited to fit in young women’s hand.
Packed with great care, in a very strong box.
– PayPal Accepted using this email address “firstname.lastname@example.org”
– Bank Account Transfer Accepted
– Europe 08 EUR / International Tracked Priority Mail
– World 10 EUR / International Tracked Priority Mail
New Restored Pens are Released every Fridays, here on my Etsy Shop and on social networks.