All Pictures have been updated.
The color of the pen is very close from the original Black.
Deoxidize with eco-friendly safe product.
Then it was deoxidize again with oil and sand paper by hand.
Rare WATERMAN’s PSF
– Made in USA around 1915.
– Disassembled, Cleaned with mineral oil then ultrasonicly washed.
– Scratches were removed from Cap, Barrel, Clip, Lever or Nib.
The Bottom of the Cap was destroyed and rebuilt – Very good condition
Carving on the body and bottom barrel are all gone.
I reeived this pen slick without any carving at all, so it’s still slick.
– The Nickel Clip is in excellent condition and wears an perfect “Ideal” engravement.
– On the Lever the “P.S.F” carving is perfect aswell.
24 k Electroplated Gold Restored on Clip and Lever – excellent condition
– The Pressure Bar was restored to its original condition, it’s nearly new.
– From Olive green, it has become close to its origianl Black color
– The original Feeder is in good condition, the part underneath the nib was polished with a high gloss liquid abrasive.
– A new Bladder was installed : 100% Pure Talc Pur was applied and it was glued with Shellac.
– Waterman’s Ideal Stub Semi Flex #2 Gold Nib made in USA.
Carvings are perfectly well preserved and stayed in good condition along the years.
– Silver plated Nickel trims were unscratched and jewel-like polished – excelllent condition
– The section was reinstalled with srtong Shellac.
– Plastic parts were polished using blue then WIALUX white polishing compound with very soft polishing wheels.
– Metal parts were polished with green polishing compound then polished with red jewelry polishing compound.
– All parts have been waxed with “Renaissance” Wax (National British Museum quality wax).
– It was tested on different Ink and Papers (Iroshizuku “Ama Iro” Ink on Rhodia white pad N°19 and Tomoe River Papers).
It writes smoothly and juicy. its medium Stub Semi-flex nib provide expected line variations.
No problem to mention, it worked perfectly fine.
– It was cleaned after these writing samples and is to be considered as an Uninked pen now.
Overall condition is very good, and it was restored, serviced and polished with great care.
It will last many more years, it’s a strong pen.
It’s a highly rare collectable pen.
Its Stub Nib allows a quick everyday writing.
Packed with great care, in a very strong box.
– PayPal Accepted using this email address “firstname.lastname@example.org”
– Bank Account Transfer Accepted
– Europe 08 EUR / International Tracked Priority Mail
– World 10 EUR / International Tracked Priority Mail
New Restored Pens are Released every Tuesdays and Fridays.