Parker Major Blue Diamond Restored & Serviced
– Made in USA during the 3rd quarter of 1943.
– Disassembled, Cleaned with water and soap, then utrasonicly washed.
– Scratches were removed from Cap, Top Cap, Clip, Nib or Barrel.
– The Clip and Cap Band were electroplated with gold solution.
Using a manifying glass on the clip, Carvings are very sharp and the blue color seems to be the original one.
– Body Carvings are faded.
“Parker Vacumatic Made in USA .3”.
– The Color is a beautiful “Laminated Azure Blue Pearl”.
– Original Feeder polished with a high gloss liquid abrasive – excellent condition
– A new Bladder was installed : 100% Pure Talc Pur applied inside and pure silicone grease on the outside.
– Parker “Debutante” Made in USA during the 1st quarter of 1944 – excellent condition
Carvings are perfectly well preserved and the tipping material is fairly unused.
– Vacumatic Pump Filling system.
Pump was cleaned, restored and polished.
Filling system was tested with Ink without any leaking issues.
– Plastic parts were polished using blue compound and 100% natural polishing cream.
It was deoxydize with unharming and eco-friendly chemicals products.
Then it was polished using DIALUX white polishing compound and and very soft polishing wheels.
– Metal parts were polished with green polishing compound then polished with Red jewelry polishing compound.
– A thin layer of Glossy Prtotective Polymer was applied against Fingerprints and UV light.
– It was tested on Rhodia #19 white pad with Pilot Iroshizuku “Ama Iro” Ink.
Smooth writing with a Fine line, very responsive with some decent line variations.
No problem to mention, it worked perfectly fine.
– It was cleaned after these writing samples and is to be considered as an Uninked pen now.
– The section was reinstalled on the Barrel with shellac.
This Pen is excellent condition and works fine and It was polished with great care.
It’s a great highly collectable Vintage American Pen, the Flagship of its era.
This color is not very easy to find these days.
It’s a strong pen that can easily handle heavy everyday usage.
Packed with great care, in a very strong box.
– PayPal Accepted using this email address “firstname.lastname@example.org”
– Bank Account Transfer Accepted
– Europe 08 EUR / International Tracked Priority Mail
– World 10 EUR / International Tracked Priority Mail
New Restored Pens are Released every Fridays, here on my Etsy Shop and on social networks.