Conway Stewart 475 Restored & Serviced
– Made in England at the end of 1950’s.
– Disassembled, Cleaned with water and soap, then utrasonicly washed.
– Scratches were removed from Cap, Top Cap, Clip, Lever, Nib or Barrel.
– The Clip and Lever were electroplated with gold solution.
– Body Carvings are readable and slightly faded “Conway Stewart 12”.
– Color is Glossy Black.
– Original Feeder polished with a high gloss liquid abrasive – excellent condition
– A new Bladder was installed : 100% Pure Talc Pur applied.
– Conway Stewart 14k Gold Plated #3N Nib – excellent condition
Carvings are perfectly well preserved and the tipping material is fairly unused.
– Lever Filling system.
– Pressure Bar was Restored and polished.
Filling system was tested with Ink without any leaking issues.
– Plastic parts were polished using blue compound and 100% natural polishing cream.
It was deoxydize with unharming and eco-friendly chemicals products.
Then it was polished using DIALUX white polishing compound and and very soft polishing wheels.
– Metal parts were polished with green polishing compound then polished with Red jewelry polishing compound.
– A thin layer of Glossy Prtotective Polymer was applied against Fingerprints and UV light.
– It was tested on Rhodia #19 white pad with Diamine “Grape” Ink.
Very very Smooth writing with a medium line, without variations.
No problem to mention, it worked perfectly fine.
– It was cleaned after these writing samples and is to be considered as an Uninked pen now.
– The section was reinstalled on the Barrel with shellac.
This Pen is excellent condition and works fine and It was polished with great care.
It’s a nice collectable Vintage British Pen, nothing fancy.
It’s a strong pen that can easily handle heavy everyday usage.
Packed with great care, in a very strong box.
– PayPal Accepted using this email address “email@example.com”
– Bank Account Transfer Accepted
– Europe 08 EUR / International Tracked Priority Mail
– World 10 EUR / International Tracked Priority Mail
New Restored Pens are Released every Fridays, here on my Etsy Shop and on social networks.