Eversharp Button Filler
– 1950’s – Made in USA
– Barrel/Section/Screw Cap, scratches removed, jewel-like polished – as good as new
Carvings or Pencil Marks – excellent condition
– Cap: Unscratched and polished – nearly in new condition
– Disassemble, cleaned with Soap and water then ultrasonicly cleaned
– Feeder cleaned and polished – in good condition
– “Spring Sac” soaked in Mineral Oil then greased with pure Silicon.
It has been streched or squeezed to make sure that there were no leaking issues.
This sac was dried then 100% Pure Talc was applied.
That kind of sacs are not easy to find – very good condition
– Pump button was unscratched and polished aswell – as good as new
– Inside Tube – excellent condition
– Eversharp Stainless Steel Semi-Flex Nib
– Trim unscratched and jewel-like polished – nearly in new condition
– Button Filler System
– Plastics parts have been polished with blue the white Dialux polishing compound.
– Metal parts were polished with green polishing compound then red jewelry compound, using very soft polishing wheels.
– All parts have been waxed (National British Museum quality wax)
This American Vintage Pen is lovely, it works fine and writes very smoothly.
Unusual pen and Highly collectable or can be a good everyday writer.
Packed with great care, in a very strong box.
– PayPal Accepted using this email address “email@example.com”
– Bank Account Transfer Accepted
– Europe 08 EUR / International Tracked Priority Mail
– World 10 EUR / International Tracked Priority Mail
New Restored Pens are Released every Tuesdays and Fridays.