Eversharp Skyline Demi Red Stripes
Gold Soft Medium Nib (1940’s)
– Made in USA from 1941.
– Disassembled, Cleaned with water and soap, then utrasonicly washed.
– Scratches were removed from Cap, Top Cap, Clip, Nib or Barrel.
– Celluloid Cap with Stripes Red and Yellow/Honey colored in very good condition.
It was bent and broken, work done is almost invisible.
– 14k Gold-Filled Clip with sharp “Logo & Eversharp” engraved – Good condition.
One spit remains on the top of the clip.
– The Color is a beautiful Burgundy.
Capped the pen is 4.7/8″ in length which match the Demi Series.
– Original Feeder polished with a high gloss liquid abrasive – excellent condition
– A new Bladder was installed : 100% Pure Talc Pur applied on the outside.
– “Eversharp 14k – Made in USA” Medium Gold Soft Nib – excellent condition
Carvings are perfectly well preserved and the tipping material is fairly unused.
– Lever Filling system.
Pressure Bar has been cleaned from rust and polished.
Filling system was tested with Water without any leaking issues.
– Plastic parts were polished using blue compound and 100% natural polishing cream.
Then it was polished using DIALUX white polishing compound and and very soft polishing wheels.
– Metal parts were polished with DIALUX green polishing compound then polished with Red jewelry polishing compound, DIALUX aswell.
– A thin layer of Glossy Prtotective Polymer was applied against Fingerprints and UV light.
– It was tested on “Tomoe River” white sheet with PW Akkerman “Hopjesbruin” Ink.
Very Smooth writing, responsive with some good line variations.
No problem to mention, it worked perfectly fine.
– It was cleaned after these writing samples and is to be considered as an Uninked pen now.
– The section was reinstalled onto the Barrel with shellac.
This Pen is excellent condition and works fine and It was polished with great care.
It’s a great highly collectable American Vintage Pen.
These pens are becoming hard to find, many people are looking for WWII items, even if it doesn’t wear the Brown army color.
It’s a strong pen that can easily handle heavy everyday usage, as the 1940’s ads told us, this Pen are meant to be “Combat Resistant”.
Packed with great care, in a very strong box.
– PayPal Accepted using this email address “firstname.lastname@example.org”
– Bank Account Transfer Accepted
– Europe 08 .50 EUR / International Tracked Priority Mail
– World 10 EUR / International Tracked Priority Mail
New Restored Pens are Released on Friday, here on my Etsy Shop and on social networks.