RAMSES A74 Fountain pen
– 1950’s made in France.
– Disassembled, cleaned with mineral oil then ultrasonicly washed.
– Black ebonite.
– Cap, Clip, Barrel, and Nib have been unscratched and polished.
Body carvings are in very good condition.
– Restored pressure Bar, as good as new
– Silver plated Nickel Cap’s Band cap is in excellent condition.
There are 2 caps/Nibs setups to choose:
#1: Restored Cap with an original price paper band, but the clip looks poor. (see picture below)
– 2-Tone Made in France Inox #107 Nib, in good condition.
#2: Restored cap with a perfect restored clip.
– 2-Tone Made in France Inox #105 Nib, in good condition.
– Feeders are excellent, they’re nearly new, seem never used.
– New 18 size sacs installed, glued with Shellac and pure Talc powder was applied on the outside.
– Ebonite parts were polished using blue polishing compound and 100% natural cream polished by hand.
Then white DIALUX polishing compound and and very soft polishing wheels were used for final buffing.
– Metal parts were polished with green polishing compound then polished with red jewelry polishing compound.
– All parts have been waxed with “Renaissance” Wax (National British Museum quality).
– It was tested with Iroshizuku “Ama Iro” Ink on Rhodia white #19 and Tomoe River Papers.
You’ll get a very smooth writing experience with both of them, between medium and broad, without line variations.
No problem to mention, they worked perfectly fine.
– They were cleaned after these writing samples and are to be considered as Uninked pens now.
Those pens are in good condition, and were polished with great care.
Completely restored and serviced, they will last a few more decades eventually.
They’re collectable Vintage French-made pens and a good everyday writers.
They are strong and can hold a lot of ink.
Packed with great care, in a very strong box.
– PayPal Accepted using this email address “email@example.com”
– Bank Account Transfer Accepted