Pilot “Super Quality” 55G2
– 1980’s – Made in Japan
– Barrel/Section: scratches removed, jewel-like polished – as good as new
– Cap/Clip: Unscratched and polished – nearly in new condition
Carvings – excellent condition
– Disassemble, cleaned with Soap and water then ultrasonicly cleaned
– Feed cleaned and polished – in excellent condition
– Pilot 14k Gold Plated Nib, Japanese Extra Fine – good codition
– Gold Trims unscratched and jewel-like polished – as good as new
– Aerometric Converter restored and polished aswell- very good condition
– Plastics parts have been polished with blue the white DIALUX polishing compound.
– Metal parts were polished with green polishing compound then red jewelry compound, using very soft polishing wheels.
– All parts have been waxed (Nationa lBritish Museum quality “Renaissance” wax)
This Pen looks as good as new, maybe even better, my new polishing tools really are doing great.
Japanese Extra Fine Lines, it’s a perfect fit for fast writers.
This is a collectable pen or even a good everyday writer, you decide.
Packed with great care, in a very strong box.
– PayPal Accepted using this email address “firstname.lastname@example.org”
– Bank Account Transfer Accepted
– Europe 08 EUR / International Tracked Priority Mail
– World 10 EUR / International Tracked Priority Mail
New Restored Pens are Released every Tuesdays and Fridays.