Gold Starry Button Filler (Glossy Caramel/Brown marbled)
– 1950’s – Made in France
– Barrel/Section/Screw Cap, scratches removed, jewel-like polished – as good as new
Carvings are gone due to very deep scratches removal.
Pencil Marks on the button cap are still readable.
– Cap: Unscratched and polished – nearly in new condition
– Disassemble, cleaned with Soap and water then ultrasonicly cleaned
– Feeder cleaned and polished – in excellent condition
– « Spring Sac » soaked in Mineral Oil and greased with pure Silicon Grease.
It has been streched or squeezed to make sure that there were no leaking issues.
This sac was dried and 100% Pure Talc was applied then it was reassembled using our trusted Shellac.
That kind of sacs are nearly impossible to find – very good condition
– Pump button was unscratched and polish aswell – as good as new
– Inside Tube – excellent condition
– INOX Iridium #2 Gold Starry, Stainless Steel 14k Gold Plated Nib
– Gold Trims unscratched and jewel-like polished – nearly in new condition
– Button Filler System
– Plastics parts have been polished with blue then Dialux white polishing compound.
– Metal parts were polished with green polishing compound then red jewelry compound, using very soft polishing wheels.
– All parts have been waxed (National British Museum quality).
This is a Tiny Vintage Pen in excellent condition, all works fine.
It writes smooth and firm with a little feedback.
The ink Flow is medium.
Back then, it should have been considered as a « Lady Pen ».
Packed with great care, in a very strong box.
– PayPal Accepted using this email address « email@example.com »
– Bank Account Transfer Accepted
– Europe 08 EUR / International Tracked Priority Mail
– World 10 EUR / International Tracked Priority Mail