Gold Starry Button Filler (Glossy Black)
– 1950’s – Made in France
– Barrel/Section/Screw Cap, scratches removed, jewel-like polished – as good as new
Carvings are gone due to very deep scratches removal.
Pencil Marks on the button cap are still readable.
– Cap: Unscratched and polished – nearly in new condition
– Disassemble, cleaned with Soap and water then ultrasonicly cleaned
– Feeder cleaned and polished – in excellent condition
– “Spring Sac” soaked in Mineral Oil and greased with pure Silicon.
It has been streched or squeezed to make sure that there were no leaking issues.
This sac was dried and 100% Pure Talc was applied then it was reassembled with Shellac.
That kind of usable sacs are very hard to find – very good condition
– Pump button was unscratched and polish aswell – as good as new
– Inside Tube – excellent condition
– INOX Iridium #2 Gold Starry, Stainless Steel 14k Gold Plated Nib
– Gold Trims unscratched and jewel-like polished – nearly in new condition
– Button Filler System
– Plastics parts have been polished with blue then Dialux white polishing compound.
– Metal parts were polished with green polishing compound then red jewelry compound, using very soft polishing wheels.
– All parts have been waxed (NationalBritish Museum quality wax).
This is a Tiny Vintage Pen in excellent condition, all works fine.
It writes smooth and firm with a little feedback.
The ink Flow is medium.
Back then, it should have been considered as a “Lady Pen”.
Packed with great care, in a very strong box.