Gold Starry Button Filler (Glossy Black)
– 1950’s – Made in France
– Barrel/Section/Screw Cap, scratches removed, jewel-like polished – as good as new
Carvings are gone due to very deep scratches removal.
Pencil Marks on the button cap are still readable.
– Cap: Unscratched and polished – nearly in new condition
– Disassemble, cleaned with Soap and water then ultrasonicly cleaned
– Feeder cleaned and polished – in excellent condition
– « Spring Sac » soaked in Mineral Oil and greased with pure Silicon.
It has been streched or squeezed to make sure that there were no leaking issues.
This sac was dried and 100% Pure Talc was applied then it was reassembled with Shellac.
That kind of usable sacs are very hard to find – very good condition
– Pump button was unscratched and polish aswell – as good as new
– Inside Tube – excellent condition
– INOX Iridium #2 Gold Starry, Stainless Steel 14k Gold Plated Nib
– Gold Trims unscratched and jewel-like polished – nearly in new condition
– Button Filler System
– Plastics parts have been polished with blue then Dialux white polishing compound.
– Metal parts were polished with green polishing compound then red jewelry compound, using very soft polishing wheels.
– All parts have been waxed (NationalBritish Museum quality wax).
This is a Tiny Vintage Pen in excellent condition, all works fine.
It writes smooth and firm with a little feedback.
The ink Flow is medium.
Back then, it should have been considered as a « Lady Pen ».
Packed with great care, in a very strong box.
– PayPal Accepted using this email address « firstname.lastname@example.org »
– Bank Account Transfer Accepted
– Europe 08 EUR / International Tracked Priority Mail
– World 10 EUR / International Tracked Priority Mail